| AmerisourceBergen Corporation (ABC)
| " AmerisourceBergen Corporation " Graph source Edgar Online Pro on April 21st, 2006
The Following data is sourced from Yahoo Finance & the ANNUAL REPORT ON FORM 10-K For the Fiscal Year Ended September 30, 2005 The overview of the company was:
AmerisourceBergen Corporation , provides pharmaceutical services to pharmaceutical manufacturers and healthcare providers in the United States and Puerto Rico, and Canada. It distributes brand name and generic pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter healthcare products, and home healthcare supplies and equipment to various healthcare providers, including acute care hospitals and health systems, independent and chain retail pharmacies, mail order facilities, physicians, clinics, and other alternate site facilities, as well as skilled nursing and assisted living centers. The company also provides pharmaceuticals and pharmacy services to long-term care, workers’ compensation, and specialty drug patients. In addition, it offers related services, such as pharmacy automation, supply management software, pharmaceutical packaging, inventory management, reimbursement and pharmaceutical consulting services, logistics services, and physician education. The company serves customers through a network of distribution and service centers. AmerisourceBergen was founded in 1985 and is headquartered Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania.
Highlights of Risks Related to Our (ABC) Business
For further detail please review the 10 K Form in detail.
1. Intense competition may erode our profit margins.
2. Our operating revenue and profitability may suffer upon the loss of a significant customer.
3. Our operating revenue and profitability may suffer upon the bankruptcy, insolvency or other credit failure of a significant customer.
4. Our results of operations may suffer upon the bankruptcy, insolvency or other credit failure of a significant supplier.
5. The Company’s Pharmaceutical Distribution segment is transitioning its business model.
6. The supply channel business model transition may reduce our profitability.
7. Increasing governmental efforts to regulate the pharmaceutical supply channel may increase our costs and reduce our profitability.
8. Legal and regulatory changes affecting rates of reimbursement for pharmaceuticals and/or medical treatments or services may reduce our profitability.
9. The changing United States healthcare environment may negatively impact our revenue and income.
10. If we fail to comply with laws and regulations in respect of healthcare fraud, we could suffer penalties or be required to make significant changes to our operations.
11. We may not realize all of the anticipated benefits of our integration plan to consolidate our distribution network and eliminate duplicative administrative functions.
12. Our operating results and/or financial condition may be adversely affected if we undertake acquisitions of businesses that do not perform as we expect or that are difficult for us to integrate.
13. Our operating results and our financial condition may be adversely affected by foreign operations.
14. If we fail to maintain an effective system of internal controls, we may not be able to accurately report our financial results, our management may not be able to provide its report on the effectiveness of our internal controls over financial reporting in our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2006 as required pursuant to Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, and our independent registered public accounting firm may not be able to provide an unqualified attestation, or any attestation, on management’s assessment of the operating effectiveness of our internal controls over financial reporting .
15. Risks generally associated with the Company’s sophisticated information systems may adversely affect the Company’s operating results.
Recent articles on the medical industry:
For New Research Projects Contact The Chairman at Email: email@example.com
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
products and services on this web site or letter are provided on an "AS IS," "WHERE IS" and "WHERE AVAILABLE" basis.
The KIN Consortium does not warrant the information or services provided herein or your use of this
web site generally, either expressly or impliedly, for any particular purpose and expressly disclaims any implied warranties,
including but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The KIN Consortium will not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from interception
by third parties of any information or services made available to you via this web site. Although the information provided
to you on this web site is obtained or compiled from sources we believe to be reliable, The KIN Consortium
cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available
to you for any particular purpose. Neither The KIN Consortium , nor any of its affiliates, directors,
officers or employees, nor any third party vendor, will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage
that you incur in the event of any failure or interruption of this web site, or resulting from the act or omission of any
other party involved in making this web site, the data contained herein or the products or services offered on this web site
available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the web site or these
materials, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of The KIN
Consortium or of any vendor providing software or services. In no event will The KIN Consortium
or any such parties be liable to you, whether in contract or tort, for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental
damages or any other damages of any kind even if The KIN Consortium or any other such party has been
advised of the possibility thereof. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any
viruses which may infect a user's equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone
or other interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator
errors, strikes or other labor problems. The KIN Consortium cannot and does not guarantee continuous,
uninterrupted or secure access to the web site.
All right, title and interest
in this web site and any content contained herein is the exclusive property of The KIN Consortium ,
except as otherwise stated. Unless otherwise specified, this web site is for your personal and non-commercial use only and
you may print, copy and download any information or portion of this web site for your personal use only. You may not modify,
copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, frame, create derivative works from, transfer,
or otherwise use in any other way for commercial or public purposes in whole or in part any information, software, products
or services obtained from this web site, except for the purposes expressly provided herein, without The KIN Consortium's prior
written approval. If you copy or download any information or software from this web site, you agree that you will not remove
or obscure any copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such information.
The KIN Consortium and
other trademarks and service marks referenced herein are trademarks and service marks of The KIN Consortium .
The names of other companies and third-party products or services mentioned herein may be the trademarks or service marks
of their respective owners. You are prohibited from using any marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags
on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of The KIN Consortium
or such third party, which may own the marks.
Pursuant to Section 512(c)(2) of the Copyright Act, The KIN
Consortium designates the following agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement: Khalid I Natto,
The KIN Consortium , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: http://khalidnatto.tripod.com
Use of Links
This web site contains links
to third party web sites. These links are provided only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link is not and does not imply
an affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, approval, investigation, verification or monitoring by The KIN Consortium
of any information contained in any third party web site. In no event shall The KIN Consortium be responsible
for the information contained on that site or your use of or inability to use such site. You should also be aware that the