3. Market & sales:
* Basic market orientation: local, national, regional, or export.
* Projected production volumes, unit prices, sales objectives, and market share of proposed venture.
* Potential users of products and distribution channels to be used.
* Present sources of supply for products.
* Future competition and possibility that market may be satisfied by substitute products.
* Tariff protection or import restrictions affecting products.
* Critical factors that determine market potential.
4. Technical feasibility, manpower, raw material resources & environment:
* Brief description of manufacturing process.
* Comments on special technical complexities and need for know-how and special skills.
* Possible suppliers of equipment.
* Availability of manpower and of infrastructure facilities (transport and communications, power, water, etc.).
* Breakdown of projected operating costs by major categories of expenditures.
* Source, cost, and quality of raw material supply and relations with support industries.
* Import restrictions on required raw materials.
* Proposed plant location in relation to suppliers, markets, infrastructure, and manpower.
* Proposed plant size in comparison with other known plants.
* Potential environmental issues and how these issues are addressed.
5. Investment requirements, project financing & returns:
* Estimate of total project cost, broken down into land, construction, installed equipment, and working capital, indicating foreign exchange component.
* Proposed financial structure of venture, indicating expected sources and terms of equity and debt financing.
* Type of IFC financing (loan, equity, quasi-equity, a combination of financial products, etc.) and amount.
* Projected financial statement, information on profitability, and return on investment.
* Critical factors determining profitability.
6. Government support & regulations:
* Project in context of government economic development and investment program.
* Specific government incentives and support available to project.
* Expected contribution of project to economic development.
* Outline of government regulations on exchange controls and conditions of capital entry and repatriation.
7. Timetable envisaged for project preparation & completion.
Recent articles on the medical industry:
For New Research Projects Contact The Chairman at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
products and services on this web site or letter are provided on an "AS IS," "WHERE IS" and "WHERE AVAILABLE" basis.
The KIN Consortium does not warrant the information or services provided herein or your use of this
web site generally, either expressly or impliedly, for any particular purpose and expressly disclaims any implied warranties,
including but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The KIN Consortium will not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from interception
by third parties of any information or services made available to you via this web site. Although the information provided
to you on this web site is obtained or compiled from sources we believe to be reliable, The KIN Consortium
cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available
to you for any particular purpose. Neither The KIN Consortium , nor any of its affiliates, directors,
officers or employees, nor any third party vendor, will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage
that you incur in the event of any failure or interruption of this web site, or resulting from the act or omission of any
other party involved in making this web site, the data contained herein or the products or services offered on this web site
available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the web site or these
materials, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of The KIN
Consortium or of any vendor providing software or services. In no event will The KIN Consortium
or any such parties be liable to you, whether in contract or tort, for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental
damages or any other damages of any kind even if The KIN Consortium or any other such party has been
advised of the possibility thereof. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any
viruses which may infect a user's equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone
or other interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator
errors, strikes or other labor problems. The KIN Consortium cannot and does not guarantee continuous,
uninterrupted or secure access to the web site.
All right, title and interest
in this web site and any content contained herein is the exclusive property of The KIN Consortium ,
except as otherwise stated. Unless otherwise specified, this web site is for your personal and non-commercial use only and
you may print, copy and download any information or portion of this web site for your personal use only. You may not modify,
copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, frame, create derivative works from, transfer,
or otherwise use in any other way for commercial or public purposes in whole or in part any information, software, products
or services obtained from this web site, except for the purposes expressly provided herein, without The KIN Consortium's prior
written approval. If you copy or download any information or software from this web site, you agree that you will not remove
or obscure any copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such information.
The KIN Consortium and
other trademarks and service marks referenced herein are trademarks and service marks of The KIN Consortium .
The names of other companies and third-party products or services mentioned herein may be the trademarks or service marks
of their respective owners. You are prohibited from using any marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags
on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of The KIN Consortium
or such third party, which may own the marks.
Pursuant to Section 512(c)(2) of the Copyright Act, The KIN
Consortium designates the following agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement: Khalid I Natto,
The KIN Consortium , Email: email@example.com, Website: http://khalidnatto.tripod.com
Use of Links
This web site contains links
to third party web sites. These links are provided only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link is not and does not imply
an affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, approval, investigation, verification or monitoring by The KIN Consortium
of any information contained in any third party web site. In no event shall The KIN Consortium be responsible
for the information contained on that site or your use of or inability to use such site. You should also be aware that the